Lets make some memories!
Follow the form below by selecting your location (within Swindon or outside Swindon), the date you’d like to book for, and your time slot. Then let me know your name, email address and phone number and what sort of pet we’ll be photographing.
Once you’re ready click accept and press submit. You’ll get a confirmation email and your spot will be reserved pending payment of your deposit.
All bookings require a 10% deposit to be paid before the shoot. I will send you a PayPal invoice for this to make it nice and simple!
Ts & Cs:
- If you’re
bookingfor outside of Swindon (a 5-mile radius of SN56NB), I charge 45p per mile and will need to add this to your final invoice.
- Bookings cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice will lose the deposit.
- I am unable to photograph spiders/tarantulas or other arachnids… sorry about this, but they terrify me!
- Bookings are on the basis of up to 2 pets per session. These sessions are aimed at pets only, but I can usually accommodate a few quick shots of family members with pets -please let me know beforehand if this is something you’d like.
- Please let me know if your pet has any allergies or special requirements or if they are particularly nervous about new people/sounds/experiences.
- Sessions start when you and your pet feels comfortable and your booked time doesn’t include setting up or packing down. We’ll only get going when you and your pet are ready!
- Sessions can be indoor or outdoor, at my home studio, or in your home with my “pop-up” studio.
- If you have booked an outdoor session and the weather isn’t on our side, I will do my best to rearrange at a good time for both of us, offer you an indoor shoot, or a full refund.