Lets make some memories...
Are you ready to book?
Drop me an email to: email@example.com
I’ll need to know:
- Your name
- Your number
- Species of pets (no spiders please)
- Whether your pet is a senior, youngster, or adolescent
- If your pet has any allergies or special dietary requirements
- The type of shoot you’d like (outdoor or indoor/pop-up studio)
- The location of your shoot
- Your availability, usually I work on weekends, or Wednesdays or Fridays.
Ts & Cs
- Bookings are on the basis of up to 2 pets per session. These sessions are aimed at pets only, but I can usually accommodate a few quick shots of family members with pets -please let me know beforehand if this is something you’d like.
- Please let me know if your pet has any allergies or special requirements or if they are particularly nervous about new people/sounds/experiences.
- Sessions start when you and your pet feels comfortable and your booked time doesn’t include setting up or packing down. We’ll only get going when you and your pet are ready!
- Sessions can be indoor or outdoor, at my home studio, or in your home with my “pop-up” studio.
- If you have booked an outdoor session and the weather isn’t on our side, I will do my best to rearrange at a good time for both of us, offer you an indoor shoot, or a full refund.
- All bookings include a free in-person viewing session. This can be at my small studio in my home or at your home if you’d prefer. It’s usually better to do this at your home so we can get an idea of what wall-art you’d like and what it will look like etc.
- All participants will be required to sign a release form and image usage agreement. A copy of this can be found here.
- If you’re booking for outside of Swindon (a 5-mile radius of SN56NB), I charge 45p per mile and will need to add this to your final invoice.
- All bookings are subject to a 10% deposit. Bookings will be marked “pending” and confirmed on recipt of payment.
- The full session fee must be paid in advance either viabacs or PayPal, or in cash or by card on the day before we get started. Please let me know your preference.
- Bookings cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice will lose the deposit. This does not include sessions that are cancelled due to bad weather.
- Bookings are made on the basis that all pets are up-to-date with their required vaccinations. I make sure to clean my equipment after every shoot but I cannot be held responsible for unvaccinated pets.
- I am unable to photograph spiders/tarantulas or other arachnids… sorry about this, but they terrify me!